Benefits of eLearning
There are many benefits of eLearning but here are a few that
will make a real difference to you:
- Reach more learners: With eLearning you can
reach more learners that may not necessarily be able to attend
regular classroom sessions.
- Reduce delivery costs: Our eLearning is fully
mapped to QCF qualifications so it can be used either as a revision
tool, or to compliment or replace classroom based lessons. As an
example, eLearning is very beneficial when delivering theory such
as Anatomy and Physiology.
- Reduction in costs for an employer: As an
employer, eLearning can reduce the costs associated with
traditional training and development, from employees taking time
off work to attend courses right through to their travel
- Reduce money spent on materials: Manuals are
provided as PDF documents, saving print costs and allowing students
to access them at any time.
- Standardisation: eLearning provides
standardisation in delivery of course content. It also compresses
- Meets the 'modern learners' expectations:
Modern learners use the Internet for most courses, usually for
research. You can now meet this expectation by offering dynamic web
- Increase in learner engagement: Through
interactive platform content.
- Check learners' progress: The platform allows
tutors to monitor learners' progress and dedicate time to those
that need more support with their learning.
- Retention of information: eLearning gives
learners the flexibility to hit rewind at any time to review
material and make sure they fully understand what is being
delivered. Quizzes throughout the learning help students identify
any areas they may be weak on, and allows them to concentrate on
revising those areas.
- Additional skills for learners: Studying
through eLearning gives learners the opportunity to enhance their
computer skills which may give them additional skills for the
- It's good for the environment: Yes, it really
is! An Open University study found
that '…producing and providing distance learning courses consumes
an average of 90% less energy and produces 85% fewer
CO2 emissions per student than conventional face-to-face
Would you like a demo account?
You can view our eLearning platform demo
here which includes three sections from our L2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing